Founded in 1995, Deborah Fins Associates partners with your loved one and family as you navigate the aging process. Your elder is at the center of all our discussions and planning, and her wishes and goals are primary. We are committed to providing personalized and compassionate services while being mindful of the financial costs of care. We respect that each family approaches care decisions within the framework of your own history and culture.
Drawing on more than 35 years of professional experience in Aging Life Care™ Management, we offer a full range of services:
- Comprehensive functional assessment of your loved one’s needs
- Elder care plan development, coordination and supervision of your caregiver support team
- Guidance for selecting appropriate care, ranging from in-home support to the right assisted living facility or nursing home
- Help identifying resources for financial support, preparing MassHealth and other benefits applications, and completing insurance claims for aging life care coverage
- Referrals to other appropriate Aging Life Care Professionals™
- Assistance in negotiating complex family dynamics that often arise with caring for an aging parent or other disabled loved one
- Guidance and support for planning and decisions about end-of-life care
We are also available for professional training and consultations on a wide range of issues in aging life care management.
For more information and a complimentary initial telephone consultation, please contact us at Deborah Fins Associates, 508-752-5330, or DLFins@finseldercare.com.