For Safety’s Sake eBook
Safety at home and on the road are concerns for anyone, but especially for aging loved ones. We’ve compiled our best blog posts on the subject in Deb’s free eBook, For Safety’s Sake: How to Reduce Risk of Accident or Injury for Your Aging Loved One.
- How to assess whether your loved one is safe living alone
- What to expect in a home safety inspection and why it’s necessary
- 7 tips to reduce fall risks
- How to keep your loved one safe and comfortable in severe weather or power outages
- When it’s time to take away the car keys
- How to help your aging parent travel safely . . . and more.
Please complete the form to receive a link to download your copy of For Safety’s Sake: How to Reduce Risk of Accident or Injury for Your Aging Loved One.